Friday, February 08, 2013

New Additions To The Farm

It's been a wild week here at Long Meadow Farm.

Brad spent Sunday night and Tuesday night frantically building new stalls so we could bring home 2 new goats.  A job well done!


Three new stalls
Kid Warmer


Louie and Miss Muffet
Going for a ride


Lil Miss Muffet, and Jazzman Louie arrived Wednesday. Miss Muffet is Lil Bo Peep's daughter, Bo Peep is the first goat we bought.

Both goats are registered Lamanchas. Hopefully Louie will grow a little more and can be our herd sire.  Muffet is very very pregnant, due to kid soon. 

Rhiannon and I drove to Malone to meet Hallie - their previous owner. Yes, they are in the mini-van. Brad has become quite good at rigging up the van so I can transport my goats.

Checking out his new stall
Could I get some room service please?







Chloe was VERY interested in the new arrivals.  Bo Peep was her usual composed self.

Chloe - Helloooo what have we here?
If I could just stretch my neck a little more I could almost reach.....
Bo Peep - yes, yes, all very interesting

No comments: